Project Management Assistant
BosonQ Psi is seeking a skilled Project Management Assistant to join our team. The Project Management Assistant will be responsible for assisting the project manager in managing and tracking project tasks, maintaining project status reports, conducting SCRUM calls, and ensuring effective communication with stakeholders. The ideal candidate should have a background in Commerce/Economics/Business Administration and must possess excellent organizational and communication skills
• Work closely with the project manager to ensure project goals are met on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of all stakeholders
• Assist in creating and maintaining project schedules, including tracking project tasks and timelines.
• Update team members and leaders on project progress and identify any issues or backlogs.
• Conduct/facilitate daily SCRUM calls and ensure effective communication among all team members.
• Maintain project status reports and communicate project updates to stakeholders as needed.
• Organize and facilitate follow-up meetings to ensure the timely completion of project tasks.
• Identify areas where team members may need additional support or training and communicate this to the project manager.
• Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Economics/Business Administration or related field.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with team members.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Proficient in project management software, such as Jira, Trello, or Asana.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
• Familiarity with SCRUM methodology is preferred
• Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools is an added advantage.
Feeling stressed out while working at the office? Go ahead, you are
allowed to take a nap on our bean bags
Paid company holidays, My Time Off, and our robust vacation policy
Would you like to be a part of the enthusiastic group that congregates at the office during the ICC World Cup event to support the home team? Come join us!
We at BQP are living the dream with all the trips, travel, outings, and the chance to cheer on our favourite FIFA World Cup teams
Whether you decide to take a break from playing high-end video games with your office partner or relaxing on a beanbag, we provide you with a homey feeling, similar to what you had as a kid
Why you will adore us:
• Working with some of the best, friendliest, and most enthusiastic people worldwide will be a dream come true
• You will decide your working hours
• Diversity, transparency, sincerity, and honesty are valued in our company
• Directly working with the founders as the direct line of reporting
• A year-round incentive program that recognizes and rewards hard efforts and achievements
• We provide you with a never-ending supply of formal and informal learning and development opportunities along with coaching from global thought leaders.
• Competitive Salary
The culture of BQP has centered around joy. Our core principle is to care for our clients, team members, business, and even ourselves. The events administered by Our contentment crew include employee awards, reading clubs, fitness competitions, parties, volunteer days, and random acts of kindness to make employees happy and support our larger community.
Our staff is inspired to do their best job every day by our encouraging and corroborating culture. Individuals are celebrated by recognizing their uniqueness and providing them with the freedom to make everyday decisions that will help them stay healthy, balanced, confident, and aware. We provide well-being initiatives and are always seeking new methods to foster a welcoming, real, and diverse culture where our employees flourish and live healthy, happy lives.
One thing that stands out right away when working with BosonQ Psi is it entails collaborating with the best individuals. Not only in the part, you play, but also in your everyday activities. Having a conversation with any team members will make you feel like you're conversing with a musician, a comedian, an artist, a writer, a sportsperson, or perhaps a sorcerer.